Being pregnant is an exciting time, but it can also be challenging when it comes to finding clothes that fit well and make you feel good about yourself. Luckily, there are many options for maternity clothes in Dublin, Ohio, that are both stylish and comfortable. Whether you’re looking for casual wear, work attire, or special occasion outfits, you can find what you need in Dublin.
Department stores like Macy’s and JCPenney offer a wide range of maternity clothes from well-known brands like Motherhood Maternity and A Pea in the Pod. These stores have a good selection of basics like leggings, t-shirts, and jeans, as well as dressier options like blouses and dresses.
- Macy’s – 4141 W Dublin Granville Rd, Dublin, OH 43017
- JCPenney – 5043 Tuttle Crossing Blvd, Dublin, OH 43016
There are also several stores in Dublin that specialize in maternity wear. These stores typically have a larger selection of items and more knowledgeable staff who can help you find the right fit.
- Motherhood Maternity – 5043 Tuttle Crossing Blvd Suite 113, Dublin, OH 43016
- A Pea in the Pod – 5043 Tuttle Crossing Blvd Suite 138, Dublin, OH 43016
- Destination Maternity – 5043 Tuttle Crossing Blvd Suite 150, Dublin, OH 43016
If you prefer to shop from the comfort of your own home, there are several online retailers that offer a wide selection of maternity clothes. Many of these stores offer free shipping and returns, which can be helpful when you’re not sure what size or style will work best for you.
- ASOS Maternity – https://www.asos.com/women/maternity/cat/?cid=5813
- Old Navy Maternity – https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/division.do?cid=1035157&mlink=5151,18671235,maternity_hp&clink=18671235#department=75
- PinkBlush Maternity – https://www.pinkblushmaternity.com/
If you’re on a budget or want to be eco-friendly, consider shopping at secondhand stores for maternity clothes. You can often find gently used items from well-known brands at a fraction of the cost of buying new.
- Plato’s Closet – 6761 Sawmill Rd, Dublin, OH 43017
- Once Upon a Child – 3700 W Dublin Granville Rd, Columbus, OH 43235
Tips for Shopping for Maternity Clothes
When shopping for maternity clothes, keep these tips in mind:
- Start with the basics – focus on getting a few pairs of comfortable leggings or jeans, as well as some t-shirts or blouses that can be dressed up or down.
- Invest in a few key pieces – if you need to dress up for work or have a special occasion coming up, invest in a dress or outfit that makes you feel confident and comfortable.
- Don’t forget about undergarments – as your body changes, you may need to invest in new bras and underwear that provide the support you need.
- Consider sizing up – maternity clothes are designed to fit your growing belly, but you may find that you need to size up in other areas as well.
- Try things on – every brand and style fits differently, so it’s important to try things on before you buy them.
Shopping for maternity clothes can be overwhelming, but there are many options in Dublin, Ohio, that can help you feel confident and comfortable during this exciting time. Whether you choose to shop at department stores, maternity-specific stores, online retailers, or secondhand stores, keep in mind that the most important thing is finding clothes that fit well and make you feel good about yourself.